About official documentation
This is a wiki page. Be bold and improve it!
If you have any questions about the content on this page, don't hesitate to open a new ticket and we'll do our best to assist you.
Here are some notes regarding the official documentation of any software package, in general.
- Provide the community the means to submit documentation.
- Provide the community the means to submit bug reports for the documentation.
- Encourage the community to do all of the above.
- The major hurdle of requiring to register to dozens of web sites (basically, one for each piece of software that has its own web site) in order to contribute simple documentation fixes.
- Some web sites are even worse offenders by requiring several logins: one for the forum, one for the bug tracker, one for the wiki... !!
- This web site aims to provide a solution to some of the problems above.
You can read man pages for a year and still not understand how you are supposed to use the application. Trying to learn by reading man pages is like trying to learn a new language by reading a dictionary.