iproute2: ip: RTNETLINK answers: No route to host
This is a wiki page. Be bold and improve it!
If you have any questions about the content on this page, don't hesitate to open a new ticket and we'll do our best to assist you.
/etc # rc-service net.eth0 restart
* Caching service dependencies ... [ ok ]
* Unmounting network filesystems ... [ ok ]
* Stopping named ... [ ok ]
* Stopping apache2 ... [ ok ]
* Bringing down interface eth0
* Bringing up interface eth0
* 18.104.22.168/24 ... [ ok ]
* 2001:31d0:2:2aFF:FF:FF:FF:FF ... [ ok ]
* Adding routes
* default via 22.214.171.124 ... [ ok ]
* default via 2001:31d0:2:2aFF:0:0:0:0 ...
RTNETLINK answers: No route to host [ !! ]
* Waiting for tentative IPv6 addresses to complete DAD (5 seconds) .... [ ok ]
* Starting named ...
* Checking named configuration ... [ ok ]
* Mounting network filesystems ... [ ok ]
* Starting apache2 ... [ ok ]