This wiki page is about a gentoo ebuild. Include any information about how to install it (emerge it), potential problems and how to resolve them. Be bold and improve it!
If you have any questions or experience any problem related to this ebuild, don't hesitate to open a new ticket and we'll do our best to assist you.
Gentoo ebuild post install:
* Messages for package net-analyzer/munin
* Please follow the munin documentation to set up the plugins you
* need, afterwards start munin-node.
* To make use of munin-async, make sure to set up the corresponding
* SSH key in /var/lib/munin-async/.ssh/authorized_keys
* Please run
* emerge --config net-analyzer/munin
* to automatically configure munin's cronjobs as well as generate
* passwordless SSH keys to be used with munin-async.
* Further information about setting up Munin in Gentoo can be found
* in the Gentoo Wiki: https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Munin
* To use Munin with CGI you should include /etc/apache2/vhosts.d/munin.include
* or /etc/apache2/vhosts.d/munin-2.4.include (for Apache 2.4) from the virtual
* host you want it to be served.
* If you want to enable CGI-based HTML as well, you have to add to
* /etc/conf.d/apache2 the option -D MUNIN_HTML_CGI.