This wiki page is about a gentoo ebuild. Include any information about how to install it (emerge it), potential problems and how to resolve them. Be bold and improve it!
If you have any questions or experience any problem related to this ebuild, don't hesitate to open a new ticket and we'll do our best to assist you.
* Configuration of Webmin done
* Bare in mind that not all Webmin modules are Gentoo tweaked and may have some issues.
* Always be careful when using modules that modify init entries, do update of webmin, install CPAN modules etc.
* To avoid problems, please before using any module, look at its configuration options first.
* (Usually there is a link at top in the right pane of Webmin for configuring the module.)
* - To make Webmin start at boot time, run: 'rc-update add webmin default'
* - The default URL to connect to Webmin is: https://localhost:10000
* - The default user that can login is: root
* - To reconfigure Webmin in case of problems run 'emerge --config app-admin/webmin'
- Gentoo package: Package: app-admin/webmin.
- Gentoo bugs: Bugs: app-admin/webmin.